Frequently asked questions
Here you will find answers to some of the frequently asked questions about waxing
- How long do I have to wait between waxes? Usually 3-4 weeks depending on how quickly or slowly your hair grows.
- How long does the hair have to be? Because hair grows at different rates this means that you need to wait until all hairs in the area are at least an eighth of an inch long in order to get a smooth wax.
- How should I treat my newly waxed skin? Make sure that you do not sunbathe, exfoliate (with scrubs or acids), or go to the gym for about 24 hours after waxing.
- Does waxing hurt? Yes. We try to minimize the pain by utilizing superior wax techniques and by waxing as quickly as possible.
- What is the difference between the Basic Bikini, Landing strip bikini and Brazilian bikini? BASIC BIKINI -(It removes whatever would show if you were wearing a traditional bathing suit.) LANDING STRIP BIKINI-(It goes a little narrower than the Basic bikini but not into the Brazilian zones.) BRAZILIAN BIKINI - involves the removal of all hair in the pelvic area, front and back
- Will I be red after my service? Most clients show some reaction after a wax service. Typically all these signs go away overnight.
- Can I come during my "time of the month"? Yes, although many client find that waxing is more painful during this time.
- Can I tan or go to the beach after my service? To prevent burning or discoloration of your skin you must allow at least 24 hours after a wax service before going into the sun.
Type of wax that we are using:
- HARD WAX- We use it for the people with extremely sensitive skin. Hard wax goes on thicker, takes a little time to dry and is removed without the use of strips.
- HONEY SOFT WAX - We use it on large area of the body legs, arms, back, chest
- VEGETABLE- Made with 100% natural plant extract ingredients to nourish, moisturize, regenerate and calm the skin